Redeem a Gift Voucher
Tandem Skydive for a charity of your own choice
If you want to tandem skydive and raise money for a charity of your own choosing, then you are very welcome to do so! Here are some guidelines to follow.
- You should first contact your intended charity and obtain their permission.
- You may wish to discuss with the charity or fund-raising organiser what proportion of the sponsorship money you can use towards the cost of your jump. Typically, at least twice the cost of the jump will usually need to be raised if you want to jump for free, but this will be the charity’s decision. However, you also have the option of paying either part, or all of the cost of the jump yourself.
- Sponsorship forms should be obtained from the charity. If this is not possible, you will need to produce your own forms. These should include details of the charity that you are raising money for, and stating if any of the money raised will be used to fund all or part of the cost of the tandem skydive.
- You can book a date for your tandem skydive at any time using the online booking form. A deposit is payable at the time of booking. We recommend that you decide on a date and book it early, so that you have plenty of time to collect as much sponsorship as you can.
You can also make your booking by telephone, just call 01473 610121
- Whatever arrangement you have made with the charity, the balance of the jump cost will be payable on the day of your tandem skydive.
- If you need further advice or information, please call us on 01473 610121 or send a message